IAS Syllabus 2016
We inform to all students those are waiting for IAS Syllabus 2016 that Union public service commission has notified UPSC IAS Preliminary Exam Syllabus for all those candidates who are going to appear in IAS exam 2016 then they must download IAS Syllabus in pdf format for better study plan.
IAS Syllabus 2016
The Preliminary Exam of IAS will contain of Two Papers of objective type questions and holds max. 400 marks in sub-section (A) subjects of Section-II. This exam is meant to help as a broadcast test only; the marks obtained in the Initial Examination by the competitors who are acknowledgedcapable for admission to the Main Exam will not be totaled for decisive their final order of merit.
Prelims Exam Syllabus
Prelims Syllabus Paper I – (200 marks)
Topics of Prelims Exam Paper I
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization, General Science.
Prelims Syllabus Paper II- (200 marks)
Topics of Prelims Exam Paper II
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision-making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level)
- English Language Comprehension skills (Class X level).
Main Examination Syllabus
IAS Main exam has two optional subjects (two papers each carries 300 marks),
- General Studies (two papers each carries 300 marks),
- Essay (200 marks)
Topics of Main Examination paper
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
- Civil Engineering
- Commerce and Accountancy
- Electrical Engineering
- Geography, Geology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Science
- Political Science and International Relations
- Public Administration
Note: English Language questions Comprehension skills of Class X level (last item in the Syllabus of Paper- II) will be verifiedoverchannels from English language only without providing Hindi translation in the question paper.
UPSC Civil Services Exam Syllabus 2016
Civil Service of India obliges as the pillar of Indian administrative machinery. To make Career in civil services is not an easy task it offers admired opportunities and responsibilities to the candidate. India’s best minds strive for entry into the All India Civil Services as IAS. If you are also going to strive for IAS exam then you need to have a good UPSC Civil Services Exam Syllabus 2016 below for you.
|Organization Name||Union public service commission|
|Date of Exam||May,2016|
|Type of Announcement||IAS Syllabus 2016|
As per official notification UPSC will conduct IAS Examination 2016 in the month of May. Those aspirants want to be an IAS officer they must prepare according to UPSC Civil Services Exam Syllabus 2015 as pdf format.
Aspirants must ensure all the details from the official website.