CTET Notification 2016
The CTET 2016 Exam is going to conduct in the month of September 2016 by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), those interested and capable applications may fill their CTET Notification 2016 from the authorized portal. Get more relevant information concern to the CTET Notification 2016 through this page.
As we all know Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi will go to conduct Central Teacher Eligibility Test for checking applicant’s eligibility to appoint as a teacher for classes I to VIII. All those candidates who desire to wish to complete Central Teacher Eligibility Test they firstly have to fill the CTET Notification 2016 through online mode on the official website.
CTET Notification 2016 Details:
|Organization name.||Central Board of Secondary Education.|
|Post name.||Central Teacher Eligibility Test.|
|Starting date for submission of On-line application.||22-06-16.|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application form.||18-07-2016.|
Candidates will have to attend written examination that will be held soon in Month August and the selection will be made on the basis of written examination performance and interview. Applicants who name is displayed in the final merit list which will be completed by the CBSE, that person will appoint for classes I to VIII as teacher posts.
Application Fees for CTET Notification 2016:
The application fee will be pay as category wise, candidates may check it and if application fee will be pay through internet banking.
|Category||Only Paper- I or II||Both Paper I and II|
|General/OBC||Rs 600/-||Rs 1000/-|
|SC/ST/PH Persons||Rs 300/-||Rs 500/-|
Details about CTET Notification 2016
The question paper will be of 200 marks and it will be of Objective Type Question. There will be 2 papers which will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education. For paper 1, candidates will get 2:30 hours to complete i.e. 14.00 to 16.30 hours and for Paper 2 is also same time i.e. 09.30 to 12.00 hours.
Way to Apply For CTET Notification 2016
- Applicants firstly go to the official website of Central Teacher Ability Test.
- Then click on “Proceed to apply online” button.
- Now go to CTET Online Application 2016 Form section.
- Thereafter fill all compulsory information in the application form.
- Then upload the scanned images of your photograph and signature in JPG format only.
- After filling up the application form, candidates must take a print out of the computer generated confirmation page with registration number and address slip.
- Application fee made through generated challan by depositing the fees in CBSE account with Syndicate bank or e-post office in favor of ‘Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, and New Delhi’.
- Application fee also will be paid through online i.e. Debit Card or Credit Card or via net banking.
- After filled the application forms with important documents, one hard copy is to be sent by Registered/Speed Post only in an envelope of size 12” x 9”.
- Then Paste computer generated address slip on the envelope superscribing as ‘APPLICATION FOR CTET- June 2016” at department address.
- Take a soft copy of the application form for future use.
|Starting date for submission of On-line application||22-06-2016.|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application form||18-07-2016.|
|Correction in the Application form for CTET Exam 2016 is allowed between||20-07-2016 to 25-07-2016.|
|Last date for payment of fees through E-Challan||19-07-16.|
|Download Exam Hall Ticket||17-08-16.|
|Date of Exam||18-09-2016.|
CTET Online Application Form 2016: see here
CTET Notification 2016: see here
Official Website: see here